Important news item: March 17, 3 p.m.
Due to the developments surrounding the Coronavirus / COVID-19, we would like to inform you about the measures we are taking at Resort de Arendshorst. The health of our guests and employees is paramount. We follow the guidelines and advice of our government and our industry association RECRON / HISWA
Resort de Arendshorst opens on April 6 for overnight guests.
- The restaurant with terrace will remain closed until the end of April.
- The store will remain closed until the end of April.
- Our cleaning team works with an adapted cleaning protocol.
- We will not shake your hand and we will keep an appropriate distance when we are talking to you
- We will not let more than two people in the reception at the same time
We take these measures to keep the park accessible to everyone. We hope that you as a guest also take this into account.
We therefore ask you:
- To stay at home if you or one or more members of your family have symptoms that may indicate the Corona virus.
- During your stay, follow the guidelines of your government in the field of hygiene.
- Pay as little as possible with cash for purchases, sandwiches, fries and snacks.
If we do all this, we all keep Resort de Arendshorst a nice and safe place to enjoy your holiday.